Monday, November 16, 2009

My Neighbour


Just like Ram, Shyam, Mohan, Geeta, Hari, Jitendra, Dilip, Om, etc. are my good neighbour.They are very helpful for each other.They like us and we like them.They are like companion for us.We call them in all party, Festival, Puja, and any seminar.They lso call us.They help us in any emergency case.We enjoy all like a members.They also help us in working in field.We never feel that, we are alone.We just like all are member of a good family.Sometimes, they eat in my home & sometimes I eat in their home.I like too much living with my Neighbour.

But, my some neighbour have bad mind. Just like Deepak, Basudev,

Brahamdev, Lale, Jagat, Makeswor,etc. We like them but they do not like us.They are theif, quarrelledsome, not have any good words.Their children are not educated.If I says them for study , they abuse me alo.They said that education is nothing.They said we have not money for

spending in education.We works in field only.In my areas education is very poor.They are going another country for earning the money.Our government is also sleeping.They are npot doing anyworks for education.Our government are like begger & dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

friend finder